Author: Roger Bennett
A big thank You to all the attendees over the years we hit Lunch 125th on Friday 11th March 2016
Networking over Lunch Thank You
Best Regards Roger Bennett
Networking is an art, as with a painting it takes time even weeks or months to get right. Networking is a commitment of time, your time. If others are prepared to give you their time then shouldn’t you?
I love networking and meeting new people and finding out, what they provide, do, and most important building that relationship. In my case this has resulted in business over the years. One thing to remember is you not just taking to one person you are talking to everyone that person knows, their Network.
The Do not’s of networking Do not except to get business from the first meeting, people deal with people, but to do business they have to trust you first. Build that relationship and the business will flow. I say to people who want to attend the www.friday-networking-lunch.com you never know who you are going to meet? but for this to happen you have to turn up.
9 Brazen Ideas for Networking Like a Pro
1. The Secret to Making Online Networking Truly Valuable for Your Career: You know the value of online networking, but are you making the all-too-common mistake of failing to take those relationships offline? Read on for ways to take your online networking to the next level.
2. 6 Ways to Make Old-School Networking Work for You: Meanwhile, out in the real world, there’s a lot to be said for retro-networking (like meeting people face to face). It may not be as buzz-worthy as online networking, but it’s surprisingly effective.
3. How to Network with Anyone: Okay, so you’re out there. Now what? Take some notes from these simple strategies that can set apart world-class CEOs, celebrities—and you.
4. Top 5 Networking Tips for Introverts: Maybe she’s born with it… maybe she learned it from this post. Confidence can be an acquired talent, even for the shyest among us. Try these tips to boost yours today.
5. The 5 Biggest Myths About Networking: Don’t let these common misconceptions discourage you from networking. It’s not as hard (or annoying!) as it may sound.
6. Networking Your Way to Nowhere? 6 Newbie Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make: It’s easy to make mistakes when you’re just starting out. That’s why we’re here to help you learn from our experience and jump ahead of the curve.
7. How to Grow Some Balls at Your Next Networking Event: These tips aren’t just good for working the room at networking events, but for any event where you might feel like the odd one out.
8. How to Get More Business Contacts Without the Awkward Networking: Still not convinced that networking is for you after all that? Then this post’s for you.
9. Why Your Networking Sucks – And the Secret to Doing it Right: Actually, this one’s for you, too—how to network through “non-networking.”
Formed in 2009, we are based in Auckland and are New Zealand’s first complete sales outsource service provider. Total Business Solution operates across small to medium size recruitment, IT, finance and trade companies, as well as in industrial, hospitality and education sector
|Telephone:||+ 64 9 533 3 561|
Desktop Technology Services Limited is a wholly owned New Zealand Technology Services company with branches in 15 locations nationwide.
DTSL’s history includes a background of responsive, highly cost-efficient service provision to the small and medium business market.
This history is balanced by our nationwide service infrastructure, with the quality and process approach developed through service delivery to major corporate entities. The provision of system support services, including technology planning, procurement, installation/implementation, systems management and Service Desk access are DTSL’s primary business.
|Telephone:||(06) 350 9990|
The WordPress Eventbrite theme is not working please use this link to register
INBODY is the beauty spa situated in Auckland’s premier departments store, Smith & Caugheys, in 253 -261 Queen Street, Auckland CBD.
We have been servicing hair removal and skin care the needs of men and women who work and live in the Auckland CBD for 12 years.
We love what we do and we are passionate about solving your problems from hair removal to wrinkle removal. Based on this passion, we invest a lot of time and energy to ensure that we have the latest products and services, including several unique products that we manufacturer ourselves. We are also committed to providing you with exceptional value for money.
|Telephone:||+64 9 9160787|